My name is Maureen and there was a time in my life I was in such a mess health-wise that I became physically and mentally exhausted. I eventually came across Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy which became a turning point for my health and well-being
After becoming a Registered Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist and an Elemental Chi Kung Instructor I opened the Bodi Wellness clinic in 2009.
Based on my personal history and experience, my main interest is around the impact of stress on mental, physical and emotional well-being and the aging process. I help people who are experiencing stress, anxiety, pain and/or chronic long-term health concerns that tend to stump the medical practice (though often found to be linked to stress). Does this sound like you?
Continued study is also important as it enables me to provide the most up-to-date scientific research and best practice as a registered therapist. Some of my qualifications include:
- Registered Member of PACT (Pacific Association of Craniosacral Therapists)
- Certified Craniosacral Therapist - Body Intelligence, NZ
- Post Graduate Craniosacral Therapy, Trauma, Embodiment and the Holistic Shift - Body Intelligence, NZ
- Post Graduate Craniosacral Therapy, Vagus - PACT Training, NZ
- Post Graduate Craniosacral Therapy, The Brain in Depth - Body Intelligence, NZ
- Post Graduate Craniosacral Therapy, Vagus to Viscera - Stillness Trainings, NZ
- Certified Elemental Chi Kung Instructor - Elemental College of Chi Kung, NZ
- Certified Neuro Linguistic Practitioner - Advanced Neuro Dynamics Inc, Sydney
- Coaching for Resilience & the Journey to Coaching Mastery - Association for Coaching, UK
- Certified Coach - Coach University, Sydney
- Qualified Corporate Trainer & Coach - University of New England
- Dip.Bus.Std - endorsed communication - Massey University, NZ
If you have time, 'take five' to read Maureen's Story because there is always a story.
Thank you for dropping in, hope you stay a while.